Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
ONLY 30 AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW
we wanted to take the time to tell you a little more about the Psyche dress in embroidered tulle from Swann's capsule, so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it and the inspiration that led to its creation.
- This dress, like all of our Nour & the Merchant dresses, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes approximately 6 to 8 weeks time (depending on all the slow fashion steps involved). From the moment you purchase the dress we will order the fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog, trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made dress in your measurements for an additional fee.
- This dress is made with an embroidered and hand beaded tulle with a magical fairytale pattern with winter flowers and moths designed by us and in limited availability. It is in light grey-blue shade, inspired by the snow and fog of winter. The skirt is full for a beautiful twirl effect and the top fits tight with a zipper in the back, so make sure to check the size chart. The waist of this dress is not elastic!
- The skirt length is always around 85cm. You can choose to shorten the length of the skirt for no additional cost by simply writing it in the product option box below. For longer skirts please check with us before hand!
- The dress belongs to the limited edition collection in collaboration with Swann & the Berries and we suggest you check the fairytale map soon to read her tale, coming next week!
- Finally we would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this dress in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cristina and Sewsan
Sewsan and I in the picture wear an L version of this dress, approximately with a skirt length of 85cm. For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The dress is made with synthetic embroidered tulle and an organic lining.
We suggest taking this dress to the dry cleaner in order to avoid ruining the embroidered tulle with the washing machine heat and spin. Does not need ironing.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.