Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to take the time to tell you a little more about the Mists chemise from Rebecca’s capsule, so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it and the inspiration that led to its creation.
- This chemise, like all of our Nour & the Merchant products, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase it we will order the fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made dress in your measurements for an additional fee.
- You can choose your favorite color between black and ivory, as seen in the illustration, by simply writing it in the option box below.
- The chemise was thought to be used both as its own dress or as a top to style with other pieces of this collection and other Nour pieces!
- This item belongs to the fall-winter collection by Nour & The Merchant and Rebecca, and it's called Dark Cottagecore Collection. The items for this collection were thought to be all mix and match between each others, so if you buy more than one product form this capsule, you can get a discount by using the code REBECCA but ONLY if you purchase more than one product at the same time. ATTENTION: If you order one order with the discount your purchase will be rejected.
- We would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this dress in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cristina and Rebecca
Rebecca in the picture wears a custom made version of this chemise. For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The chemise is made in 50% organic linen and 50% cotton.
We suggest washing this chemise at a low temperature and low spin. Can be ironed normally.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.