Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
The fabric stock for the standard colors has run out at our supplier. every color now will be ordered as a limited edition color, but we can not assure you the stock will last: place now any order you might want to do!
we wanted to take the time to tell you a little more about the Harvest dress in sustainable organic linen from Rebecca’s capsule, so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it and the inspiration that led to its creation.
- This dress, like all of our Nour & the Merchant dresses, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase the dress we will order the fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made dress in your measurements for an additional fee.
- The embroideries are made individually with love and attention by an Italian artisan from Modena, named Monica. The embroidery color will be gold, if you want another color please make sure to specify it in the box below.
- This dress is in fine and sustainable soft linen, it comes in different colors and the skirt is a full wheel, allowing a beautiful twirl effect!
- For better warmth during cold months, the skirt is also lined with a cotton underskirt below. The skirt length is around 80-85cm. You can choose to shorten the length of the skirt for no additional cost by simply writing it in the option box below.
- You can pick your favorite color between mustard (39), orange (24) , brick (2), light brown (1), dark brown (60), beige (3), olive green (45), forest green (64), navy (71), red (34), plum (55) or black. Just write it in the option box below.
- You can also choose your favorite embroideries between the ones shown in the illustration: the phoenix, the pegasus, the bow arrow, the swords, the wheat, the acorn. Just write it in the option box below as well!
- This dress belongs to the fall-winter collection by Nour & The Merchant and Rebecca, and it's called Dark Cottagecore Collection. The items for this collection were thought to be all mix and match between each others, so if you buy more than one product form this capsule, you can get a discount by using the code REBECCA but ONLY if you purchase more than one product at the same time. ATTENTION: If you order one order with the discount your purchase will be rejected.
- The fairytale for this collection will be coming out shortly with a surprise!
- Finally we would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this dress in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cristina and Rebecca
Rebecca in the picture wears a custom made version of this dress, approximately a size XS with a skirt length of 80cm. For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The dress is made of 100% organic linen and a cotton underskirt.
The linen colors might slightly change from one batch to the other.
We suggest washing this dress at a low temperature and low spin. Can be ironed normally.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.