Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to take the time to tell you a little more about the Conker apron skirt in sustainable organic linen from Rebecca’s capsule, so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it and the inspiration that led to its creation.
- This skirt, like all of our Nour & the Merchant products, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase it we will order the fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog, trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made dress in your measurements for an additional fee.
- The top fits tight with a zipper in the back, so make sure to check the size chart. The waist of this skirt is not elastic and the skirt is very wide so no worries about your hips size!
- The skirt is around knee-length, and for better warmth during cold months, the skirt is also lined with a cotton underskirt below. The straps comes with button that can be adjusted on the back for a better fit.
- You can choose your favorite color between olive green, blue navy, maroon, orange, light brown, dark brown, navy and black, as shown in the illustration, by simply writing it in the option box below.
- The embroideries are made individually with love and attention by an Italian artisan from Modena, named Monica. You can pick your favorite embroideries between the one shown in the illustration: just write which one you want in the option box below as well!
- This dress belongs to the fall-winter collection by Nour & The Merchant and Rebecca, and it's called Dark Cottagecore Collection. The items for this collection were thought to be all mix and match between each others, so if you buy more than one product form this capsule, you can get a discount by using the code REBECCA but ONLY if you purchase more than one product at the same time. ATTENTION: If you order one order with the discount your purchase will be rejected.
- The fairytale for this collection will be coming out shortly with a surprise!
- Finally we would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this item in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cristina and Rebecca
Rebecca in the picture wears a custom made version of this apron, approximately a size XS. For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The dress is made of 100% organic linen and a cotton underskirt.
We suggest washing this apron at a low temperature and low spin. Can be ironed normally.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.