Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to tell you a little more about the Rohan dress so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- This dress, like all of our Nour & the Merchant dresses, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase the dress we will order fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made item in your measurements for an additional fee.
- You can order this dress with or without sleeves, by simply writing your choice on the option box below!
- The skirt is made with a golden metallic georgette that gives a beautiful shimmering effect. The result is both elegant and fierce, and it reminded us of the Rohan knights.
- The upper part feels soft on the skin: we wanted to recreate the idea of an armor, but that could also feel comfortable and wearable in the daily. The shoulders stay up thanks to an internal pad and further lining.
- The dress wears tightly with a zipper on the back. Be sure to check your measurements in our size charts to select the right size! However, if you need small adjustments on the waist or hips size, you can write so in the option box below, and we will make them with no additional cost. Bigger modification can be ordered for an additional fee through our custom measurements box.
- As seen in the pictures, both colour of this dress can be made in two different versions, with or without sleeves: please specify which one you want in the option box below!
- The skirt length is always 90cm. You can choose to shorten the length of the skirt for no additional cost by simply emailing me after you place the order and mentioning your order number. The width of the skirt can not be modified because of the structure of the dress.
- The Rohan belongs to the Of Hobbits, Elves and Men collection, which was a tribute to Tolkien's Lord of The Rings. His work was what inspired our entire brand!
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this dress in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cri & the Nour team
This is a tight fit on the upper body. For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The dress is made in viscose mixed with metallic polyester stripes. The upper part is in jacquard cotton with vegan-leather insertions.
Please wash at the dry cleaner or by hands in cold water. Can be ironed normally at low temperature.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.