Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to tell you a little more about the Manuelle dress so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- The Manuelle is named after my mother, which has been the inspiration for this collection, and like all of our Nour & the Merchant dresses, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase the dress we will order fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made item in your measurements for an additional fee.
- This dress is one of the main pieces of this collection. We studied the embroidery on the georgette fabric together with our designer Carolina for a pattern that could evoke an elvish feel while also keeping a modern and elegant touch.
- We wanted to take inspiration from elvish capes, but keeping them a part of the dress to keep it lighter.
- The dress is closed on the back with a zipper, and the upper part is made with a stretchy velvet for a more comfortable wearing experience that doesn't feel rigid on the body.
- The skirt is wide but light, and the cape is sewed together and can not be removed.
- The skirt length is always 90cm. You can choose to shorten the length of the skirt for no additional cost by simply emailing me after you place the order and mentioning your order number.
- The Manuelle belongs to the Of Hobbits, Elves and Men collection, which was a tribute to Tolkien's Lord of The Rings. His work was what inspired our entire brand! In addition this dress is named after my mom, and if you read the "About us" page you will know why.
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this dress in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cri & the Nour team
This dress is stretchy so feels pretty comfortable on.
For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The skirt and the cape are made in 100% viscose, while the body is made of Polyester (92%) and PU (Polyurethane)(8%).
Please hand wash in cold water or at a low spin in cold temperature. Can be ironed.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.