Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to tell you a little more about the Elwyn body so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- This body, like all of our Nour & the Merchant products, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase it we will order fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made item in your measurements for an additional fee.
- The designed embroidery is made with love by Monica, which has a small business here in Italy, close to us. She carefully makes every single piece one by one, for each order.
- The body fabric is stretchy for a more comfortable wearing experience. It's closed on the back with a zipper.
- It comes in three different colors. The fabric for this product is in dead-stock, so there's a chance some colors will be no longer available, as the fabric stock is limited at our suppliers. Don't hold off any order you may want to make!
- The design was inspired by the elvish world. We choose to made a body for the first time, as we wanted to create a magical and ethereal piece which could also be worn with denims and everyday clothing, as you can see in the pictures.
- The Elwyn belongs to the Of Hobbits, Elves and Men collection, which was a tribute to Tolkien's Lord of The Rings. His work was what inspired our entire brand!
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this item in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cri & the Nour team
The body is elastic and has a zipper in the back.
For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The body is made of Polyester (92%) and PU (Polyurethane)(8%). The sleeves are made in georgette.
Hand-wash in cold water for better care. Can be ironed normally from inside.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.