Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to tell you a little more about the Rosie skirt so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- This skirt, like all of our Nour & the Merchant products, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase it we will order fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made item in your measurements for an additional fee.
- The skirt comes with a zipper on the back, so it wears tightly on the waist. Be sure to check your measurements in our size charts to select the right size! However, if you need small adjustments on the waist or hips size, you can write so in the option box below, and we will make them with no additional cost. Bigger modification can be ordered for an additional fee through our custom measurements box.
- The skirt length is always 90cm. You can choose to shorten the length of the skirt for no additional cost by simply writing it in the option box below.
- The Rosie perfectly matches with our other hobbit inspired products: you can wear it with our Pippin jacket and Mithryl belt. Be sure to check them out!
- The Rosie belongs to the Of Hobbits, Elves and Men collection, which was a tribute to Tolkien's Lord of The Rings. His work was what inspired our entire brand!
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this dress in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cri & the Nour team
The skirt fits tight on the waist so make sure to check the size chart
For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The skirt is made in 100% cotton in dead-stock.
Can be washed and ironed at low spin and temperature.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.