we wanted to tell you a little more about the Pippin jacket so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- This jacket, like all of our Nour & the Merchant products, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase it we will order fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made item in your measurements for an additional fee.
- The jacket have a comfortable and wide wearability, and they are inspired by the English vintage look of Lord of The Rings's hobbits.
- The jacket comes in three different colors. The fabric for this product is in dead-stock, so there's a chance some colors will be no longer available, as the fabric stock is limited at our suppliers, so don't hold off any order you may want to make!
- The jacket can be closed with a single button in the middle, and has no pockets.
- The Pippin belongs to the Of Hobbits, Elves and Men collection, which was a tribute to Tolkien's Lord of The Rings. His work was what inspired our entire brand!
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this item in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each product you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cri & the Nour team
The jacket fits wide and loose for a more comfortable wear.
For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The jacket is made in corduroy, 100% cotton, and lined with a satin fabric.
We suggest hand washing in cold water or dry clean. Can be ironed.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.