Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to tell you a little more about the Marry trousers so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- These trousers, like all of our Nour & the Merchant products, are custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase them we will order fabric and then hand cut them and sew them individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made item in your measurements for an additional fee.
- The designed embroidery is made with love by Monica, who has a small business here in Italy, close to us. She carefully makes every single piece one by one, for each order.
- These trousers come in five different colors, and the inside is lined with a tartan pattern. The fabric for this product is in dead-stock, so there's a chance some colors will be no longer available, as the fabric stock is limited at our suppliers. Don't hold off any order you may want to make!
- They come with a zipper on the back, and they dress tightly on the waist and wider on the tights, so check our size chart in order to select the right size! However, if you need small adjustments on the waist or hips size, you can write so in the option box below, and we will make them with no additional cost. Bigger modification can be ordered for an additional fee through our custom measurements box.
- The trousers' length is around 95 cm from the waist. You can choose to shorten the trousers length for no additional cost, by simply writing it in the option box below.
- They matches perfectly with our Bilbo suspenders, which you can find in our "More Magic" section!
- The Marry belongs to the Of Hobbits, Elves and Men collection, which was a tribute to Tolkien's Lord of The Rings. His work was what inspired our entire brand!
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this item in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each product you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cri & the Nour team
The trousers fit tight on the waist and comfortable on the legs.
For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The trousers are made in corduroy, 100% cotton, and lined with a cotton tartan fabric.
Hand wash or wash in cold water and low spin. Can be ironed.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.