Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to tell you a little more about the Sam coat so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- This coat, like all of our Nour & the Merchant products, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase it we will order fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made item in your measurements for an additional fee.
- The coat comes with in one size, but we made it so that it can comfortably fit from an XS to a C! However, if you have small requests for little changes in the size measurements, you can ask in the option box below.
- The embroidery is made with love by Monica, which has a small business here in Italy, close to us. She carefully makes every single piece one by one, for each order.
- The small cloak around the neck comes with buttons so it can be easily removed! You can also turn over the edge of the sleeves to show the lovely pattern inside inside.
- The Sam belongs to the Of Hobbits, Elves and Men collection, which was a tribute to Tolkien's Lord of The Rings. His work was what inspired our entire brand! In particular, this piece was inspired by one of the characters, Sam, as it's a part of the "Hobbit" side of the collection.
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this item in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each product you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cri and the Nour team
This coat is one size only but it comfortably fits all sizes.
For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The coat is made of wool mixed synthetic fabric while the inside, as well as the pockets' lining, is made of 100% cotton.
Please dry clean this coat for best results.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.