Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to tell you a little more about the Astra dress so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- This dress, like all of our Nour & the Merchant dresses, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase the dress we will order fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made item in your measurements for an additional fee.
- The skirt length is always 90cm. You can choose to shorten the length of the skirt for no additional cost by simply writing it in the product option box below.
- You can ask for a more closed V neck and/or back for no additional cost! The dress can also be made with the underneath part in other colors as well, such as white, red, pink, and so on: just write your request in the product option box.
- The dress belongs to the Constellation collection and we suggest you check the fairytale map and, in the "Southern Sky" area you will find the fairytale of this collection: "The Tale of that day the Sky went Dark".
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this dress in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cri & the Nour team
The models in these pictures are 170-175 cm tall and wear a size M-L with a custom skirt of 110cm. For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The dress is made in beaded polyester tulle.
We suggest washing this dress at a dry cleaner. Do not iron!
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.