Red Riding Hood
Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to tell you a little more about the Hazel cape so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- This cape, like all of our Nour & the Merchant products, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase it we will order fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made item in your measurements for an additional fee.
- The cape is made of wool based velvet.
- The Hazel belongs to the Woodland collection and we suggest you check the fairytale map and, in the "Dark Woods" area you will find the fairytale of this collection: "The Fox Tale".
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this item in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each product you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
The models in these pictures are 165-170 cm tall and wear a size M. For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The cape is made in a wool based velvet.
We suggest dry-washing this cape for a better result.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.