Silver - No Shoulder Pads
Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to tell you a little more about the Saphira dress so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- This dress, like all of our Nour & the Merchant dresses, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 6 to 8 weeks. From the moment you purchase the dress we will order fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made item in your measurements for an additional fee.
- The dress is made of organic silk based chiffon and the pattern is digitally printed on it to avoid waste and water pollution.
- The dragon print was drawn by our lovely illustrator Stella with love and attention to details. She did a great job to achieve this romantic and yet fierce mood.
- The chains are an addition. The chains are individually placed on each dress in the atelier and can be removed to wash.
- This dress is a work of engineering. The wings can stay down like a dress tail or they can be pulled up and hooked on the shoulders to look like a mantle and then opened to become wings. There is a zip in the back and the skirt is pretty wide. The skirt length is always 90cm. You can choose to shorten the length of the skirt for no additional cost by simply writing it in the product option box below.
- This dress can be also ordered with a close back and closer V-neck for no additional fee: just write your request in the product option box as well.
- We suggest washing this dress by hand in cold water, to avoid the waste of resources. However the silk chiffon is an organic fabric you can also put it in the washing machine at a low temperature and low spin. Make sure to remove the chains to secure them.
- The Saphira belongs to the Flying Creatures collection and we suggest you check the fairytale map and, in the "Pink Mountains" area you will find the fairytale of this collection: " The Tale of the Flying Creatures".
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this dress in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cri & the Nour team
The model in these pictures wears a size S with a custom skirt of 110cm. For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The dress is made in organic silk based chiffon digitally printed.
We suggest washing this dress at a low temperature and low spin. Can be ironed normally.