Magical Embroidered Tulle Dres
Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to take the time to tell you a little more about the Leannan Sidhe dress in embroidered tulle from Rebecca’s capsule, so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it and the inspiration that led to its creation.
- This dress, like all of our Nour & the Merchant dresses, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy The production takes around 4 to 8 weeks time. From the moment you purchase the dress we will order the fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog, trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made dress in your measurements for an additional fee.
- The name of this dress, Leannan Sidhe, means fairy lover in Irish and it is appropriate for the collection inspiration that you can read in the Rebecca page.
- This dress is made with an embroidered tulle with a magical fairytale pattern designed by us and in limited availability. It is olive green with a touch of gold, inspired by book covers of vintage fairytale manuscripts. The skirt is full for a beautiful twirl effect and the velvet top fits tight with a zipper in the back, so make sure to check the size chart. The waist of this dress is not elastic!
- The skirt length is always 85-90cm. You can choose to shorten the length of the skirt for no additional cost by simply emailing me after you place the order and mentioning your order number.
- The dress belongs to the limited edition collection in collaboration with Rebecca and we suggest you check the fairytale map and, in "The Enchanted Forest” area you will find the fairytale of this collection: "The Elf-Blade”, written by Rebecca herself!
- Finally we would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this dress in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cristina and Rebecca
Rebecca in the picture wears a custom made version of this dress, approximately a size XS with a skirt length of 80cm. For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The dress is made with synthetic embroidered tulle and velvet top.
We suggest taking this dress to the dry cleaner in order to avoid ruining the embroidered tulle with the washing machine heat and spin. Does not need Ironing.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.