Lace victorian style dress
Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to take the time to tell you a little more about the Esmeralda lace dress so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it and the inspiration that lead to its creation.
- This dress, like all of our Nour & the Merchant dresses, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy The production takes around 4 to 6 weeks time. From the moment you purchase the dress we will order the fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog, trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made dress in your measurements for an additional fee.
- The inspiration for the Nomad collection items was the romantic bohemian life-style, with folk animal and flower drawings, bright colors, white laces of different patterns and wide skirts.
- This dress is made with 4 different fabrics, all of embroidered chiffon lace. Each of the selected lace is precious and generally used for wedding dresses. There are more than 15 meters of fabric in this dress alone, making it very complex and beautiful, but also very precious! The last frill of the dress alone is 130 cm wide, folded, and 6 meters long (shock face!). The skirt is very full for a beautiful twirl effect and the top comfortable with an elastic waist in the back, sheer in the back and sleeves.
- The skirt length is always 90cm. You can choose to shorten the length of the skirt for no additional cost by simply emailing me after you place the order and mentioning your order number.
- The dress belongs to the limited edition Nomad collection, we suggest you check the fairytale map and, in "The Mermaid’s Bay” area you will find the fairytale of this collection: "The Tale of the Nomad Caravan” (coming soon!)
- Finally we would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this dress in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Cristina and Nour
The model in the picture is 175cm tall and a size M-L and wears a size L with a skirt length of 120cm. For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The dress in made synthetic embroidered wedding chiffon lace.
You can wash this item in the washing machine at a low ship and 30C degrees but please use an apposite washing machine bag to avoid the spread of microparticles into the ocean, however we suggest washing it by hands to save water and waste less resources. It can be ironed normally.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.