Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to take the time to tell you a little more about the Annabelle dress so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- The Annabelle like all of our dresses is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 4 to 6 weeks time. From the moment you purchase the dress we will order fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog, trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet.
- This dress is the slow-fashion version of one of our first creations and we are so happy to have recreated it sustainably and organically!
- The Annabelle is in organic Tencel and therefore sustainable for the environment, furthermore is digitally printed on the fabric to avoid water waste a water pollution.
- The skirt length is always 90cm. You can choose to change the length of the skirt for no additional cost by simply emailing me after you place the order and mentioning your order number.
- The sleeves are falling on the arm but, if you want them to stay on the shoulder you can ask for it and email us for no additional cost!
- We suggest washing this dress by hand in cold water, to avoid the waste of resources. However this is an organic fabric so you can also put in the washing machine at a low temperature and low spin.
- The dress belongs to the first collection and we suggest you check the fairytale map and, in "The Rose Island" area you will find the fairytale of this collection: " The Tale of the Four Sisters".
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this dress in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.