Cottagecore bunny skirt
Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
Only 14 available
we wanted to tell you a little more about the Bunny dress so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- This skirt, like all of our Nour & the Merchant products, is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 4 weeks. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog. Trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet. Slow fashion allows you to ask for small modifications and it is more respectful towards the environment as it doesn’t require overproduction and waste of resources. This way you can also ask for a fully custom made item in your measurements for an additional fee.
- I’ll tell you a little secret: the Bunny set was made of leftover fabric we didn’t want to waste. So in a way, you could say it’s like a rescued bunny!
- The skirt is made of organic cotton and the pattern is digitally printed on it to avoid waste and water pollution.
- The print was drawn by our lovely illustrator Stella with love and attention to details
- The skirt length is always 90cm. You can choose to shorten the length of the skirt for no additional cost by simply emailing me after you place the order and mentioning your order number.
- The Bunny belongs to the Woodland collection and we suggest you check the fairytale map and, in the "Dark Woods" area you will find the fairytale of this collection: "The Fox Tale".
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this item in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
The model in these pictures is 180 cm tall and wears a size M with a custom skirt of 95cm. For more information about the fitting of this model please feel free to email us at
The dress is made in organic cotton, digitally printed. Since the fabric is white on the inside and digitally printed, we warn you that some of the white color could be seen through the seams.
We suggest washing this dress at a low temperature and low spin. Can be ironed normally.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.