Please, before ordering, take the time to read the little lovely description below.
we wanted to take the time to tell you a little more about the Serena dress so you get a chance to love it as much as we do by understanding the work that goes into it.
- The Serena, like all of our dresses is custom made here, in our little atelier in the Nord of Italy, and the production takes around 4 to 6 weeks time. From the moment you purchase the dress we will order fabric and then hand cut it and sew it individually, just for you. You can check more facts about the slow-fashion production method we use on our info page and blog, trust me, it's fun and interesting to learn about what is good for our planet.
- The Serena is an organic fabric and it comes in 2 color options.
- The skirt length is always 90cm. You can choose to change the length of the skirt for no additional cost by simply emailing me after you place the order and mentioning your order number. Also the back can be made closed for no additional cost!
- We suggest washing this dress by hand in cold water, to avoid the waste of resources. However this is an organic fabric so you can also put in the washing machine at a low temperature and low spin.
- The dress belongs to the mid-winter collection and we suggest you check the fairytale map and, in "The Highlands" area you will find the fairytale of this collection: " The Tale of the Stars Hunter".
- Finally I would like to let you know that if you want to, you can pay this dress in installments for no additional fee. You can check how to do that in the info page, under the title "partial payments".
- Oh, before you change page, did you know you can order a FREE second hand dress with each dress you buy? Check the second hand dress selection in our info page, all you need to do is to exchange it with something of yours you no longer use and support our swap.
Thank you for reading all this.
Choose your size
Check the size chart to see if the dress can fit you as it is.