Hello love, please read our lovely description carefully so you will also love this creation knowing the work that goes into it!
- One day, as I was walking in old town Florence among medieval towers, bridges and stone buildings, I noticed a little artisanal leather store that also had particular metal accessories. It was closed but I got the number and messaged the owner the very same day. Alberto is an Italian artisan in his 70s and in 1979 he opened a little artisanal leather lab in Florence with his wife Rossella.
- The shop is small and filled with handmade leather items and trinkets Alberto collected around the world. When we meet, Alberto appears like a sweet giant, a little grumpy maybe but surely passionate about his craft: the traditional Italian (Tuscan) art of leather manufacturing, which is a precious art extremely valued in his territory. There our collaboration begins.
- He tells me that my website immediately attracted and inspired him. Together with him and his wife, we collaborate to make this micro-capsule of leather accessories made by hand, one by one.
- The wolf metal closing is made by another Italian artisan, that produces iron and metal objects made with individual printing in his small laboratory, only sold in very small quantities.
- This beautiful bag was designed to remind of a Medieval pouch. It was initially thought to be a unique piece with our Mythril belt, and can be plugged on it!
- This bag comes with two laces: one shorter, that can be tied around the belt to secure them together, and one longer that can be used as a shoulder strap, as you can see in the pictures!
- This bag is hand-made here Italy, only upon order, and it takes from 6 to 8 weeks approximately.
- Alberto works with leather, but he only uses leather derived from animals whose lives were already taken by the meat industry. No animals will be touched with the sole purpose to produce these accessories!
- Partial Payments or Installments. Can't afford to buy an item all at once? No worries! You can pay in two or three installments! Read the info to know what to do!
Please note: This isn't a factory created item. This item is made by a real artist, in their lab, by hands, one by one individually just for you. Each piece takes hours of work and precision. Let's appreciate the work of artisans more as an exercise to sustainability! And let's support female artisans, artists and entrepreneurs!