Once upon a time o'clock- Round
Hello love, please read our lovely description carefully so you will also love this creation knowing the work that goes into it!
- Handmade in Italy by the forest inspired and Dolomites based artist Lucia Carrara, a lovely creator who is originally from my own town.
- Made upon order, it takes from 4 to 6 weeks approximately.
- Made with recycled or rescued wood and natural paint extracted from coffee beans, berries and plants.
- Hand decorated and painted, so just think about the hours of work that go into it!
- It is a perfect gift for your loved ones as it can be personalized as well!
- To add a personalized quote or phrase please email us directly!
- Partial Payments or Installments. Can't afford to buy an item all at once? No worries! You can pay in two or three installments! Read in info to know what to do!
Please note: This isn't a factory created item. This item is made by a real artist, in her lab, by hands, one by one individually just for you. Each piece takes hours of work and precision. Let's appreciate the work of artisans more as an exercise to sustainability! And let's support female artisans, artist and entrepreneurs!